CF has grown from 2 to 50+ people in just six years.
The future is looking exciting as our consultancy continues to move with healthcare developments and we take the lead with innovation and change.
- We’re embracing technology-led approaches to health and care
- We’re driving ever-closer connections between care systems and communities
- We’re connecting ground-breaking life sciences organisations to health systems
- We’re using our analytics function to lead the way in delivering data-led insights for effective population health management
In 2018 alone, we won awards for Consultancy of the year, Change Management in the Public Sector, and Best Provider Healthcare Analytics. We have a growing public profile through thought leadership and regular publications.
We invest in our people, finding high calibre individuals through a considered recruitment process, and providing training and development opportunities throughout their career.
We have one of the largest leadership teams dedicated to health and care, who offer decades of experience in leadership roles in healthcare systems and consultancies – there are plenty of people to learn from either on the job in new and challenging projects or through our targeted training programmes.
Most importantly we serve healthcare providers, commissioners, payors and regulators on the most important themes, including strategy, integrated care, urgent and emergency care and productivity, and help clients exploit opportunities in digital, big data and AI. We really are the place to be if you want to make a difference in health and care.
Our values are simple. We look for people who share them:
- We are passionate about healthcare; driven by a deep commitment to improving and transforming health and care systems
- We build trusted client relationships; supporting each other and becoming close advisors to our clients
- We create possibilities; through our energy for change and the fresh perspective and pragmatic approach we offer
- We respond with agility; meeting evolving needs and addressing complex challenges with flexibility
- We are courageous; willing to do something different and stand up for what we believe in, at the same time having the humility to listen and learn
- We draw and build on each other’s strengths; bringing the best out in all of us through collaboration