We are no longer accepting applications for this role.
You will support the business development manager in managing resourcing across the company. Working closely with the CEO and other managing partners, you will ensure the business makes appropriate strategic decisions factoring in project and business requirements as well as individuals development needs and preferences.
Why choose CF?
A purpose you care about
Our purpose as a business is very clear. We exist to create opportunities for improved health and care for everyone. We do that by inspiring our clients to embrace change and innovation; by enabling them to become financially and operationally sustainable; by working with the most challenged to the highest performing organisations to improve patient care.
Ambition and values you share
We want to be a world-leading healthcare consulting and analytics company, which is only achievable with a team of trusted, talented and dedicated people who share our ambition and values. Our success is fully aligned with yours.
- We are passionate about healthcare; driven by a deep commitment to improving and transforming health and care systems
- We build trusted client relationships; supporting each other and becoming close advisors to our clients
- We create possibilities; through our energy for change and the fresh perspective and pragmatic approach we offer
- We respond with agility; meeting evolving needs and addressing complex challenges with flexibility
- We are courageous; willing to do something different and stand up for what we believe in, at the same time having the humility to listen and learn
- We draw and build on each other’s strengths; bringing the best out in all of us through collaboration
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Has previous experience in either a resourcing role or has worked in a consultancy company
- Have the right to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter describing how you fit the job profile to our recruitment team
- Owner of the internal resourcing processes, e.g. timesheets data entry for staff members, communicating change in deployment/projects, running the weekly resourcing committee ensuring all staff have a clear understanding of projects they have been assigned
- Managing our opportunity tracker by logging new opportunities, capturing key information about each opportunity, and recording and coding feedback we receive following bid submission
- Provide bid support and administration, e.g. creating bid mobilisation packs in PowerPoint, lodging clarification questions, completing bid compliance documents in line with client requirements, proofreading, submitting proposals via client online portals, collating CVs, case studies and other materials for proposals
- Support the bid close-down process by ensuring that all files are correctly labelled and tagged on SharePoint and that key material we have created is curated and stored in the proposal resources library for future use
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Attending and supporting the Business Development Committee meetings
- Create and present management information reports including staff utilisation reports, overall business performance and market information using data from the resourcing and opportunity trackers
- Highly numerate and confident working with spreadsheets
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Adept at coordinating a large amount of information from various sources and manipulating data with strong attention to detail
- Manage annual leave requests for consulting staff members
- Manage a pool of associates, including associate contracts, and keeping track of associates’ availability and skillset
- Establish strong and open relationships with the consultancy team
- A people person with strong stakeholder management skills
- Motivated to succeed
- Demonstrate drive to make a difference and develop self
- Demonstrate courage, integrity and resilience at all times