Flexi-placement opportunities for NHS graduate management trainees now open
We are now welcoming applications from NHS graduate management trainees for an 8-week placement working with one of our project teams.
Deadline: midday 16th March 2020
CF is a rapidly growing healthcare management consultancy and analytics firm. We pride ourselves on being able to meet client needs holistically, combining problem-solving, managing delivery and change leadership. CF is led by Managing Partners whose experience spans healthcare, public sector, and consultancy. The senior leadership team, ensure they give time to mentor and support all of our NHS graduate management trainees.
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with our industry-leading partners and consultants to better your skills in project management, communication, problem solving and teamwork. You will be an integral part of our project teams, participating in the problem-solving process, preparation of client materials and collaborating with our stakeholders as required.
What your placement will entail
- A corporate induction run by a Manager within our Consulting team
- A buddy who will act as a point of contact and support the trainee throughout the placement
- One-to-one bi-weekly meetings with your line manager to ensure that the placement is meeting the agreed objectives
- A laptop and all other resources required to work on one of our project teams
What we are looking for?
This placement is only available for candidates who are enrolled in a current NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have:
- Strong skills on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate information
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills: able to work to tight deadlines and with competing priorities.
Our values are simple. We look for people who share them:
- We are passionate about healthcare; driven by a deep commitment to improving and transforming health and care systems
- We build trusted client relationships; supporting each other and becoming close advisors to our clients
- We create possibilities; through our energy for change and the fresh perspective and pragmatic approach we offer
- We respond with agility; meeting evolving needs and addressing complex challenges with flexibility
- We are courageous; willing to do something different and stand up for what we believe in, at the same time having the humility to listen and learn
- We draw and build on each other’s strengths; bringing the best out in all of us through collaboration
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter, outlining your experience to date and why you would like to complete your placement at CF, to email@example.com for the attention of Asha Patel.
Applications will be accepted from the following streams: General, Health informatics and Health analysis.
Please Note: Any applications submitted outside of the process described above will not be considered.