We are no longer accepting applications for this role.
To support CF in our goals in growing our life sciences work we are appointing a role for thought leadership and business development support.
Why choose CF?
CF is an award-winning healthcare consulting and analytics company. Our mission is to improve health and care. We serve clients in health systems and life sciences; the NHS is our biggest client and we serve many others.
Our goal in life sciences is to support the adoption of innovation to improve outcomes in the UK. To support our growth in the life sciences industry we are deepening our commitment to the industry by increasing our contribution to thought leadership and combining this with increased business development.
To support CF in our goals in growing our life sciences work we are appointing a role for thought leadership and business development support. The person appointed to this role will support creating and publishing content that has distinctive original ideas, unique points of view and new insights in order to contribute to the successful positioning of the organisation. The role will also support the life sciences team, with business development activities that contribute to new work.
- Educated to a Degree level or higher
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Life Sciences, or health journalism or media relations
How to apply
Please submit your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter describing how you fit the job profile to our recruitment team
- Support in the development of compelling client propositions
- Produce well-researched content for publication
- Support the development and delivery of compelling proposals in a client-ready format
- Proven ability to package content across multiple formats to maximise the impact
- Follow an editorial calendar to ensure regular publication of the material, coinciding with other events as required
- Monitor and analyse the success of each publication through Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics and LinkedIn Analytics
- Excellent project management skills
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the business development plan
- Support identification of key events and key opinion leaders
- Support the development of compelling client propositions which combined thought leadership with understanding of client context
- Identify third party organisations who may wish to feature our content
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for healthcare, excellence, innovation and life science
- Deliver content in multiple formats (e.g. video, audio, written, webinars) in agreement with the overall marketing strategy
- Publish content on our CMS (Umbraco), promoted on our Social Media channels, including the use of Paid Social channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to react and respond in a swift and timely manner to communications and opportunities
- Contribute to understanding client context by researching through multiple methods (literature review, interviews, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SEO in regard to keyword research, keyword ranking and meta tags including meta titles, meta descriptions, header tags etc
- Good balance of strategic, creative skills, analytical and problem solving skills, especially in insightful analysis
- Work as an integral member of the CF Life Sciences Team
- Coordinate across all CF corporate functions and other partners to understand priorities and requirements to increase the impact of CF content in the marketplace
- Ability to establish and develop trusted lasting relationship with clients and colleagues
- Motivated to succeed
- Demonstrate drive to make a difference and develop self
- Demonstrate courage, integrity and resilience at all times