We are looking for a driven, organised and passionate individual who can demonstrate a minimum of five years senior recruitment experience. The right person will have a demonstrable track-record of recruiting significant number of staff in a niche consulting market, alongside developing an in-house recruitment model. They will know how to deliver significant improvements to cost, time, and quality of hire, creating a world-class candidate experience, alongside promoting and improving CF's employer brand.
CF is a management consultancy dedicated to improving health and care. We inspire clients to make change happen. We support our people to be courageous in doing the right thing. We are seeking a Head of Recruitment in a newly created role to help support CF attract and retain the best talent as we enter our exciting next phase of growth.
We are a fast-growing consultancy with the largest team dedicated to healthcare. We have won multiple awards in the last year recognising our impact, including awards such as the Best Provider of Healthcare Analytics and Best Public Sector Change Management.
We bring healthcare leaders together to align behind a common set of priorities, support the development of capabilities to execute and to develop the mechanisms to sustain change.
- 5 years recruitment experience in a management consultancy setting.
- 2 years’ experience of managing others
- Demonstrable executive search/ headhunting experience
- Strong communicator
- Effective relationship builder with senior level management
How to apply
Please submit your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter describing how you fit the job profile to our recruitment team
- Devise and implement talent acquisition strategy from scratch
- Build a high performing talent acquisition function with key capabilities required to support more of a direct hire resourcing model
- Refine and enhance talent acquisition metrics to detect trends and adjust the strategy to improve overall performance
- Create and implement brand marketing strategies to attract and retain talent
- Support in reaching BAME company targets through a fair selection
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process to identify and source top-quality talent for the organisation including effective talent pool building and pipelining
- Manage the talent acquisition recruiter
- Drive all talent acquisition activity, engaging members of the leadership to ensure a highly effective recruitment process
- Use market knowledge to determine sourcing strategy
- Directly source candidates through use of networks, LinkedIn, events and other available tools and use direct sourcing to create talent pools
- Ensure the team produces effective management information
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand role requirements in depth, challenging and advising where necessary to ensure well-defined briefs
- Conduct competency-based and culture-fit interviews to ensure that candidates have both the right skills and approach to deliver to standards
- Manage the recruitment budget
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiencies of recruitment processes
- Maintain compliance with all legal, regulatory requirements for the hiring process
- You will operate to limit and ideally eliminate agency costs
- Maintain regular communication/engagement activities with talent pools to maximise opportunity of conversion at the appropriate time
- Engage and build trusted relationships with CF teams, stakeholders and candidates
- Report and present quality information and insights to internal stakeholders and team members
- A highly seasoned talent acquisition professional including several years in a strategic managerial role, with a strong consulting/professional services background preferred
- Vast knowledge of different recruitment platforms, tooling, frameworks and strategies
- Strong track record of managing, motivating and developing people and building teams
- Ability to influence recruiting decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice
- Ability to put in place meaningful metrics which will help continuously improve the efficiency of recruiting operations against business outcomes/results
- Develop strong relationships and Partners, corporate managers and hiring managers to inform and guide on staffing issues, policies and processes