Once again we have been shortlisted in both the Health Service Journal Partnerships awards and the MCA awards.
We are delighted to announce that we have been short-listed for five different awards across the HSJ Partnership awards and MCA awards. We are proud of the work delivered by our team and we are thrilled that some of this work is being recognised by the wider industry.
We have been shortlisted for:
- Performance improvement in the Public Sector with University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Best use of thought Leadership with IPPR
HSJ Partnership Awards
- Consultancy Partnership of the Year with Kent and Medway STP - for integrated care delivery
- Consultancy Partnership of the Year with Sussex Partnership FT and Sussex and East Surrey STP
- Healthcare Analytics Provider of the Year with Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership
"We are really proud of the relationships we've formed with our clients over the last year, and all that we have achieved together. Our work has seen a real beneficial impact on the lives of patients and we are excited to build on these achievements in 2019."
- Hannah Farrar
"We are excited that our work this year has taken real strides towards unlocking the full potential that healthcare analytics has to support transformation and the improvement of performance within the NHS. Despite a very challenging set of circumstances, the collaborative effort of the Northamptonshire system, supported by our analytics tools, has seen improvements in A&E performance and a decline in the number of super-stranded patients.
We are also extremely pleased that our work with IPPR on The Lord Darzi Review of Health and Care was instrumental in informing the NHS's Long Term Plan and securing a funding settlement for the NHS in England."
- Ben Richardson