We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating an environment that is free from discrimination and enables our staff, associates and partners to be authentic and bring their whole selves to work. At CF, we value everyone’s contributions, it is the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences that enables us to challenge one another and build on each other’s ideas, to continue delivering meaningful change across the health and care sector.
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion pledge. We are committed to:
- Diversifying the face of our organisation, so that we reflect the diversity of our clients and the communities within which we operate.
- Educating ourselves, so that we learn about the pervasive impact of discrimination and understand what we must do to deliver equality in every aspect of CF and for the communities we serve through our health and care partners.
- Measuring our progress, so that we deliver tangible results against our targets, maintain our focus on driving progress and take action where we still need to improve.
- Creating safe spaces, so that everyone at CF is comfortable speaking up, asking questions and sharing their experiences so we can all move forward together.
- Publicly supporting, so that we can harness the reach of our networks to support D&I causes and convey publicly our absolute commitment to pursuing equality for everyone.
Where we are today
We are proud of the progress we’ve made on empowering female voices at every level of our organisations and to have such strong female representation at partner level (60% compared to 21%* industry average), but we know that there is still work to do in delivering a truly diverse workforce. We are committed to delivering change and ensuring that we reflect the diversity of the populations we serve. For us, ethnic diversity remains a significant gap and so this is where we are focusing our efforts.
*Taken from MCA Annual Report 2020
CF #BLM workstreams
At CF, we recognise the importance and urgency around the Black Lives Matter movement and therefore have set up 7 dedicated workstreams to drive progress. Our workstreams are supported by a steering group chaired by managing partners and the programme reports to the CF Board each month.
Below we have listed some of the helpful external reports and publications that we've come across as part of the 'Educating ourselves' workstream:
It is now well understood that Covid-19 has not just extracted a terrible toll on the elderly population but that it has also had a disproportionate impact on minority groups. In this report we examine what the impact has been and also what we can do about it.
Manager at CF, Zahra shares her thoughts on the #BLM movement.