Who we are
CF is a management consultancy and analytics company dedicated to improving health and care.
We partner with health, care, pharma and life sciences organisations to deliver and sustain effective change. Our particular focus is on helping clients to improve value with better outcomes, better care and lower cost.
Our team of 60+ staff has grown from a unique combination of leaders from the NHS and McKinsey with significant experience directing and delivering change in health and care. We’re a young company, with a heritage to build on.
Having grown to be the most successful healthcare consulting company in the UK we now seek to enter the US market, focused on a few themes:
- Performing in value based arrangements
- Facilitating and implementing new models of care
- Addressing the social determinants of health
- Applying advanced analytics
We are looking for a freelance consultant to support our business development activities, working closely with one of the founders of the business. We are looking for expertise in healthcare services and a background in management consulting with one of the leading firms (e.g, McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Oliver Wyman, etc). The position requires strong networking and consulting skills. Excellent communication skills, self-driven and a high degree of organisational ability are key.
We expect that key activities will include:
- Identifying high potential clients
- Developing an understanding of these clients through research and discussions
- Developing propositions and proposals for clients
- Identifying networking events, conferences, etc
- Working together with our team and supporting partners in developing opportunities
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required
- A strong academic background with a bachelor's degree from a top university
- Strong knowledge and experience in healthcare systems and/or life sciences – specifically pharma market access, global health & international development
- Strong Consulting, Business Development and Communications skills
- Highly motivated and success driven individual
- Prior experience as a Consultant in a professional services firm is desirable
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Proven ability to develop strong client stakeholder relationships
- Ability to come up with pragmatic solutions and implement these
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to deliver at pace
- Resilient and able to perform consistently and effectively under pressure
This role will be based in the New York area, and candidates must be willing to travel, although a portion of the work would be possible to do from home.
Why join CF?
Purpose you care about
Our purpose as a business is very clear. We exist to create opportunities for improved health and care for everyone. We do that by inspiring our clients to embrace change and innovation; by enabling them to become financially and operationally sustainable; and helping the very best performing organisations maintain their best-in-class status.
Ambition and values you share
We want to be a world-leading healthcare and analytics company. Which is only achievable with a team of trusted, talented and dedicated people who share our ambition and values. Our success is fully aligned with yours.
Our values are simple:
- We are passionate about healthcare
- We build trusted client relationships
- We create possibilities
- We respond with agility
- We are courageous
- We draw and build on each other’s strengths
People you respect
- There is a vast amount of knowledge and experience to draw on at CF,
whether that’s the leadership experience of our founders and partners who have worked for many years inside healthcare systems and consultancies.
- Or the broad skills and experiences of our consultants and analytics experts, who have studied, trained and worked in healthcare systems, pharma and life sciences companies, and leading consultancies in the UK and internationally.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter describing how you fit the job profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carnall Farrar is an equal opportunity employer