Carnall Farrar is a management consultancy and analytics company dedicated to improving health and care. We help systems and organisations realise transformative change, to drive improvements in quality of care and performance. We inspire clients to innovate and sustain change, through a trusted talented and dedicated team or people.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to join our corporate team and really influence the CF brand and strategy. This is a six month contract, whereby the main objective of this role will be developing a strategy and brand concept in partnership with the senior leadership team, building and strengthening upon what currently exists.
Over your six months, you will be responsible for developing and mobilising to deliver the marketing strategy which sits alongside the new organisational strategy. A part of this will involve maintaining the brand and building upon the existent profile in the market.
As a part of the corporate management team, you will work closely with the other managers to ensure our marketing reflects the company’s vision, mission and strategy.
- Accountable for developing and mobilising to deliver the CF marketing strategy;
- Work with senior management teams, providing expert knowledge and insight to support overall marketing, recruitment branding, brand profile, social media channels and reputation;
- Develop and embed training of inbound marketing activities and key social media strategies for the company;
- Take ownership of marketing KPIs and reporting, presenting fact and insight to influence change;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to scan for emerging trends, innovations and current best practice.
Developing our brand and maintaining our reputation is pivotal to our success, so as a result we are looking for someone who is passionate and skilled in this area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing, and 3+ years' in digital marketing and experience working within a SME/consultancy business. Understanding how to work under pressure and prioritise is key in this role. You will be partnering heavily with the senior leadership team, so excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in your ideas and convictions is key.
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your application to email@example.com.