We offer NHS Graduate Management Trainees up to an 8 week placement working with one of our project teams as part of their Flexi-placement
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with our industry leading partners and consultants to better your skills in project management, communication, problem solving and teamwork. You will be an integral part of our project teams, participating in the problem solving process, preparation of client materials and collaborating with our stakeholders as required.
Carnall Farrar is a rapidly growing management consultancy dedicated to improving health, care and public services. It is led by experienced senior leaders from healthcare, public sector and consultancy backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being able to meet client needs holistically, combining problem solving, managing delivery and change leadership.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have:
- Strong skills on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate information
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills: able to work to tight deadlines and with competing priorities.
Support during your placement
- A corporate induction run by a Manager within our Consulting team
- A laptop and all other resources required to work on one of our project teams
- A buddy who will act as a point of contact and support the trainee throughout the placement
- 1:1 bi weekly meetings with your Line Manager to ensure that the placement is meeting the agreed objectives
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience to date and why you would like to complete your placement at CF. Applications will be accepted from the following streams: General, Health informatics and Health analysis.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Asha Patel by 5pm on Friday 1 February 2019.
Any applications submitted outside of this above process will not be considered.