Join Carnall Farrar and work closely with Managing Partners and Partners in a thriving consultancy firm dedicated to improving health, care and public services.
- We work at the most senior levels with Chief Executives and Boards of organisations and systems to help them on their most critical issues. We help clients to get the most from their people, teams, organisations and system.
- Our work is led by our Directors who are deeply involved in the work. They bring decades of experience at the top of public sector organisations and consultancy and bring experience, expertise and judgement. This means we work on the most critical issues necessary to have an impact.
The Role – Client development and bid manager
- This role is critical to ensuring effective business processes. We are looking to appoint some one to support partners in the development of business; primarily focusing on proposals, discussion, submission and follow through to contracting.
- We are looking for people with graduate level or equivalent qualifications with consistent employment history and ideally experience of and passionate about building a business.
Learn and develop as part of a fast growing team
- We will work closely with you to support your development and what you want to achieve. We are growing rapidly and plan to double and double again. This means you have the opportunity to shape the business. We are nimble and fleet of foot. We work closely together and trust each other. We communicate openly.
A competitive package and sustainable lifestyle in the heart of London
- We pay our staff fairly based on competitive benchmarking with other firms and public sector pay, based on the nature of the job. Our compensation includes a combination of salary, bonus (based on performance) and pension contribution. We work hard but reasonable hours.