We are looking for an Analytics Lead who will lead our emerging Healthcare Analytics business with insights gained from aggregating and analysing healthcare data. The ideal candidate has broad experience leading advanced analytical projects, ideally some of which having been in healthcare. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. They will have experience in developing product pipelines, as well as building a team. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Why choose Carnall Farrar?
When you join Carnall Farrar you will be working closely with our industry-leading partners and consultants, putting you in a great position to accelerate your path to becoming an accomplished business professional.
We offer on the job learning as well as access to an extensive range of in-house and external training opportunities.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience; advanced degree in relevant area would be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills to work collaboratively with others in the organisation and help to build the analytics teams
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to evangelise analytics throughout Carnall Farrar
Proficiency in the use of relational database systems and SQL essential; experience with unstructured data and NoSQL databases would be advantageous
- Familiarity and experience using statistics and machine learning techniques
Healthcare experience highly desirable
Agile software development experience desirable
Commitment to giving and receiving constructive feedback and coaching to support development
- Strong drive and resilience
- Lead and advance the overall analytics function
- Lead development of the product pipeline, including supporting product specification ahead of build
- Translate client requirements into client specification
- Visualise end products that don’t yet exist
- Visualise large amount of data in compelling ways
- Interact with clients particularly those within information teams, but also with other senior client stakeholders
- Build the team internally, e.g. recruiting to permanent and interim positions as well as manage use of external contractors
- Coach and develop team members which will include a rotation of analysts
- Support effective teamwork and interactions between the analytics team and core business to ensure good working relationships
- Manage team and projects to time, scope and resources including projects and product pipeline
- Have commercial insight into value of tools created, capture of revenue and managing cost of delivery
- Contribute to the development of commercial strategy and execute
- Manage commercial frameworks
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV outlining, education / qualifications and awards; work experience; current remuneration details and contact details. You also need to supply a separate supporting statement explaining why you would like to be considered for the role. Applicants who fail to do so will not be considered for the post. All applications need to be submitted by 27 July 2018.