On the one-year anniversary of the first UK national lockdown, CF published a report looking at the impact of COVID-19 across the cancer pathway.
On March 31st, we held a webinar for health care professionals, NHS managers and cancer experts to share findings and continue the discussion looking ahead.
The webinar panel, and report advisory board members, consisted of:
- Prof Sir Mike Richards - former National Cancer Director
- Dame Clare Gerada - former President Royal College of General Practioners
- Dr Giles Maskell - former President Royal College of Radiologists
- Prof David Cameron - Clinical Director CRUK Edinburgh, Medical Oncologist
- Dr Trish Fisher - Cancer Alliance Clinical Director, Clinical Oncologist
This report was shaped by a 12-strong clinical advisory board and consisted of insights from interviews with 56 clinicians, managers and cancer experts, and was complemented by quantitative analysis of datasets from across the cancer pathway. The report championed the critical innovations that had kept the service running, highlighted the position of recovery as of spring 2021 and proposed a forward view of cancer services of the future.
The webinar write up link is below:
The report was published at the end of March and can be found below:
This report and webinar were commissioned by Roche Products Ltd. However, Roche were not be part of the webinar panel and no Roche products were discussed either in the webinar or in the report.