Scott has extensive strategy consulting experience working across pharmaceuticals and public sector healthcare. High profile projects include the development of multiple integrated care strategies across the UK and working at the interface of life sciences companies and the NHS. Scott joined CF from ZS Associates where he focused on strategy development in the HIV and rare disease therapy areas.
Key areas of expertise
- * Stakeholder engagement
- * Strategy development
- * Business case development
- * Financial and commercial analytics and modelling
- * Life Sciences engagement
- * DPhil, Organic Chemistry, University of Oxford
- * MChem, Chemistry, University of Oxford
Example client projects
Developing an integrated care strategy for a population of 1.8m.
Redeveloping a major London district general hospital.
Supporting a national government to move towards integrated care.
Developing a new partnership model between a global pharmaceutical company and the National Health Service.