Dr. Rytis Kalinauskas is involved in wide-ranging projects at CF with a focus on modelling and analytics. He has worked on the economic modelling of lung cancer treatment pathways, an acute hospital redevelopment programme and intermediate care model review. Rytis previously ran a non-governmental organisation of medical students where he developed the skills necessary for healthcare consultancy, including analysis and problem-solving, project management, driving change and stakeholder engagement. He also supervised a large healthcare provider in Lithuania.
Key areas of expertise
- * Data analysis and problem-solving
- * Demand, capacity and finance modelling
- * Clinical experience
- * Healthcare systems, policy and stakeholder engagement
- * MSc International Health Management, Imperial College Business Schools (Distinction)
- * Master of Medicine, Qualification of Medical Doctor, Vilnius University
Example client projects
Providing research and analytics on lung cancer incidence, diagnosis and treatment, including variation between different regions of England, for a global pharmaceutical business.
Developing a linked dataset of both health and social care data from multiple Trusts, community care providers and local councils.
Producing a comprehensive set of analysis to evaluate the current performance of an acute site. Developed a demand-capacity model which produced a 10-year trajectory with both current and future care models.