Helen has a deep passion for driving transformational change in the health and social care sector and has worked closely with senior NHS leaders to deliver major strategic projects across the health and life sciences industries. Prior to CF, she worked as a business risk analyst for a leading investment management firm, leading change programmes to automate key processes and improve business performance.
Key areas of expertise
- * Health care and life sciences strategy development
- * Knowledge of US and UK health care markets
- * Programme management
- * Stakeholder engagement and co-production of content
- * Business risk management
- * MSc International Health Management, Imperial College Business School (Distinction)
- * Investment Management Certificate, CFA Society of the UK
- * BSc Geography, University of Bristol
Example client projects
Supporting the steering committee of a top-five pharmaceutical company with the design of a new business model that promises to have a material impact on improving lung cancer outcomes across the UK.
Providing analytical support to drive the transformation of care for 170,000 older people with complex needs in one region in the UK, commencing with the development of a public-facing regional “case for change” report.
Supporting the delivery of organisational development programmes across multiple organisations and systems to improve partnership working.
Supporting the development of financial recovery plans for health systems in two regions in the UK.