Ellie’s passion for driving transformational change in the health and social care sector is applied to wide-ranging projects including service configuration and financial review. She works at a senior level, engaging with health and care professionals and drawing on her experience working for a CCG and GP surgery.
- Stakeholder engagement and co-production of content
- Data collection, review, analysis and presentation
- Programme management
- Financial review
- Travel time and activity analysis
- Integrated care system development
- CCG commissioning structure and re-design
- MSci Natural Sciences, St John’s College, Durham University
Example client projects
- Supporting the development of new models of care, involving an options appraisal process for stroke configuration.
- Leading financial analysis and supporting activity analysis for a pre-consultation and decision-making business case addressing the reconfiguration of stroke services.
- Supporting the writing of proposals for a change in commissioning arrangements for the governing body of a Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Supporting the leadership of a Sustainable Transformation Partnership with development of their proposition and forward plan for a population health management approach.
- Supporting financial reviews of several Clinical Commissioning Groups to understand the drivers of the current deficit and develop an action plan for how it could be resolved.