Asha has worked across multiple health and care systems, engaging with clinicians and other stakeholders to develop, implement and embed new models and pathways of care. The environments have been wide-ranging, from the A&E front door to community services. Prior to joining CF, Asha worked as a junior doctor which extended her interest in public and global health. During her time at medical school, she completed an internship with the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Key areas of expertise
- * Clinical background with knowledge of several specialities
- * Involvement in public health initiatives, in particular, mental health and smoking cessation
- * Stakeholder engagement at all levels
- * Communication across multiple modalities
- * Organising complex data into concise and effective information for decision-making
- * MB BS, King’s College London
- * BSc in Human Sciences with Psychology, King’s College London
Example client projects
Helping a health system assess the opportunity to extract better value from community resources in a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
Working to transform and re-mobilise an existing patient flow programme for an acute Trust. Supporting Trust leadership to prioritise initiatives, develop detailed plans, and clarify programme structure and governance.
Providing analytical support and on-the-ground engagement to determine root causes of A&E performance, as well