Carnall Farrar are regularly contacted to support the development of leadership teams and individuals. We have established a reputation both in the UK and internationally for supporting clients to get the most from their people, teams, organisations and systems.
We take a multi-disciplinary approach to our work, bringing together strategic insight, problem solving and analysis, leadership and organisational development. Our approach is tailored to the situation of each client and developed with the relevant Board/team members.
Outputs would include:
- Ensuring there is an understanding of other people’s strengths, weaknesses and behaviour preferences within a team
- A strategy for how to work as an effective Board/team creating a greater sense of harmony and shared ambition
- Development of an action plan for team working which can be returned to as a means of assessing progress
- Change Capability Assessment Tool
- Our approach, combined with our experience, enables us to work with clients to ensure that Boards and top teams develop culture, working styles and leadership and engagement strategies which secures high level, effective performance.