Application for Summer Intern positions for 2018 are now closed. We will reopen applications in early 2019.
The Carnall Farrar internship is an opportunity for you to gain hands on experience working with one of our project teams for 6-8 weeks over the Summer. This will give you an insight into what we do here at CF and why our work is so important. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with our industry-leading partners and consultants to better your skills in project management, communication, problem solving and team work. We will reopen applications in early 2019.
Ruth Carnall describes why our growing consultancy is a great place to start your career.
Please send through the following information to our recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please upload a recent copy of your CV. Please ensure your CV includes:
- Recent employment history
- Details of your academic history including details of any higher level education as well as
- A list of your A levels and GCSE scores
- A list of any academic, professional or personal awards
- Details of two referees (please note whether these are professional, academic or personal)
Your personal statement is your chance to show us your personality. While we expect suitable business language, do not be afraid to enliven your statement with personal stories and anecdotes. We are a small and friendly firm who are interested in our people and you.
Please use the following format to save your documents:
Our interview process will consist of the following:
- Numerical Reasoning test: We ask all applicants to complete an online numerical reasoning test to check their numerical ability. Please note that we will be unable to process your application to interview stage without prior completion of this test.
- Interview: This will be a CV based discussion.
- Assessment Centre: We assess your quantitive, verbal and written reasoning by asking that you complete an estimate,case and written interview with us.
A member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you following your interview.
Applications must have the right to work in the UK. We regret to advise we are unable to provide visa sponsorships for internships or our graduate analyst positions.
Applicants from the UK will need a minimum of 300 UCAS points or equivalent.
Once the application process has closed your CV and personal statement will be reviewed by one of the Principals. Successful applications will be invited to attend an interview and assessment centre by one of our recruitment team.
The internship will run for 8 weeks over summer (July-August). We will confirm the start date when making our offer. We are unable to offer winter internships.