Join us for a summer internship
The Carnall Farrar internship is an opportunity for you to gain hands on experience working with one of our project teams for 6-8 weeks over the Summer. This will give you an insight into what we do here at Carnall Farrar and why our work is so important. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with our industry-leading partners and consultants to better your skills in project management, communication, problem solving and team work. Please note that the application process for Summer 2018 will open in February 2018.
Ruth Carnall describes why our growing consultancy is a great place to start your career.
Please complete the application form and ensure you upload both your CV and supporting statement.
Please upload a recent copy of your CV. Please ensure your CV includes:
- Recent employment history
- Details of your academic history including details of any higher level education as well as
- A list of your A levels and GCSE scores
- A list of any academic, professional or personal awards
- Details of two referees (please note whether these are professional, academic or personal)
Your personal statement is your chance to show us your personality. While we expect suitable business language, do not be afraid to enliven your statement with personal stories and anecdotes. We are a small and friendly firm who are interested in our people and you.
Please use the following format to save your documents:
- Interview: This will be a CV based discussion which will aim to assess your suitability to join the Carnall Farrar team.
- Numerical reasoning test: a short task to measure numerical reasoning ability.
- Quantitative and verbal reasoning skills: a series of and a written exercise. You will need to demonstrate your ability to address typical consultancy challenges.
Please note that we will be looking to hold the assessment and interview stage in the first two weeks of May.
A member of the recruitment team will be in contact to let you know the outcome of your assessment within two working days of your interview.
Applications must have the right to work in the UK. We regret to advise we are unable to provide visa sponsorships for internships or our graduate analyst positions.
Applicants from the UK will need a minimum of 300 UCAS points or equivalent.
Once the application process has closed your CV and personal statement will be reviewed by one of the Principals. Successful applications will be invited to attend an interview and assessment centre by one of our recruitment team.
The internship will run for 8 weeks over summer (July-August). We will confirm the start date when making our offer.